HERPES SIMPLEX of two types- HSV-1 and HSV-2, it causes blisters or cold sores mainly on the genitals or mouth.
CHLAMYDIA: The most common bacterial STD, Chlamydia cases have been on a steep rise recently mainly due to ignorance or delayed diagnosis. It can be detected in the blood after 1-3 weeks of infection exposure and any delay can affect longevity.
- HSV-I (Herpes Simplex Virus ) IgG
- HSV-I (Herpes Simplex Virus ) IgM
- HSV-II (Herpes Simplex Virus ) IgG
- HSV-II (Herpes Simplex Virus ) IgM
- Anti Chlamydia Antibody IgG
- Anti Chlamydia Antibody IgM
- Complete Herpes Chlamydia Profile
- Home Sample Pickup
- Pre Test Support
- Pre Test Expert Support(Available On Request)
- Post Test Expert Consultation